Fancy surfing your brains out in The Philippines? A well regarded surf resort has a position open for a Surf Resort Chef.
If you’ve got the right skills you could be spending 6 months surfing the warm water reef breaks of the Philippines!
Dates: Dec 2016 onwards
The job requires someone with:
– Minimum 2 years experience managing a kitchen serving for a large group of guests.
– Good experience in Western and Asian cuisine.
– Friendly and self-motivated.
– Must have good communication skills.
– Must have good management skills – will be managing a team of 4 kitchen hands.
– Willing to relocate
– Age; 25+
The chef will have their own room and all food included.
A surfing background isn’t essential but would be a bonus, as is a full driving license.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more info.